Friday 12 November 2010

NACHO!

Hi. I'm Ignacio Robles Ponce, but my friends call me Nacho.I'm 15 years old. I've got short brown hair and brown eyes. I'm slim and a quite tall. My favourite music groups are Sum 41, Green Day and Red hot chilli peppers. I have played the drums for two years a go and now I'm in a music group with two friends. I like doing sport, for example, go to the gym, run and sometimes I like swimming. I love the weekends and I hate going to school all the week. I want to be enginer in the army. I'm funny but if you get me angry I could be a really agresive person.

3 comments:

  1. a really aggressive person... HOW SCARY IS THAT!!!! UUUUUHHHH!!! jajajajajaajajjajajajaj
    do you guess who I am? jajajajajajajajaaj NAXXXXXXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. change the botton of screen because I cannot see the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The work done is very poor, hardly any English text is found. I hope you improve your blog in the future.

    ReplyDelete